Friday, November 16, 2012

Oakland Temple - A Breathtaking sight to See.

When I was 12, I had the opportunity to go the Oakland temple for the first time, and i'll never forget the peace I felt that day. The location was absolutely breathtaking especially during sunset!! It overlooked the entire Bay Area with a panoramic view of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay Bridge and the peninsula. The Visitor's Center was also amazing. I remember the giant sized statue of Jesus, and the interactive story room of how God created the Earth. I would highly recommend everyone going to see this spectacular sight nestled atop the Oakland Hills in Oakland, California. It will be an experience you will never forget.  More info --> http://mormon.org/faq/topic/temples

Photo Credit: Matt Granz Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment