Monday, October 18, 2010

25 random facts about Sarah Heiner

  1. My favorite number is 7, I am the 7th of 11 children.
  2. Ever since I was little I had a crush on Christopher Plummer (you know the dad, Captain Von Trapp in The Sound of Music). Sadly, I watched it with my kids the other day and I was still drooling over him.
  3. growing up in such a big, poor family made me a sucker for less fortunate people. I always buy something from door to door salesman.
  4. I secretly want to be a famous inventor of something...don't know what yet.
  5. I love gardening. Especially pulling weeds and planting flowers.
  6. My first kiss was in 8th grade; Mike Dwyer.
  7. When I was in High School some weirdo neighbor broke into our house in Cali and stole a picture of me from my bedroom. He had been convicted of kidnapping 3 other girls, and I was next. Fortunately he was caught and came clean and is in prison now.
  8. I have a huge passion for doing family history and connecting with distant living relatives.
  9. I want to have a vintage car someday; a '67 corvette or a shelby mustang
  10. I love to organize things
  11. I love to create things
  12. I believe we have many protectors (angels) with us everyday.
  13. I have a horrible bad habit of biting my nails. I have only quit once, about 3 years ago, but it didn't take long to get back into it.
  14. I am a horrible dog owner. I had the best dog growing up, but for some reason I can't find a good dog.
  15. If I think something is funny, you'll know it, because my laugh is really obnoxious and loud.
  16. I have a big bunion on each of my feet.
  17. I like to think that I have a good memory. I can remember numbers and dates very well. Comes in handy when I am doing genealogy.
  18. I love mountain biking; but hate running.
  19. Sarah means Princess
  20. I really want to finish college someday.
  21. I want to be an anthropologist
  22. I have always wanted to restore an old home. Preferably my GGG-grandparents home in Indiana.
  23. Sorry everyone but I use to have a "potty" mouth in Jr. High, but I grew out of it after a few years.
  24. I can't ever watch scary movies; they give me nightmares. Even the not-so-scary ones do.
  25. Lastly, I grew up eating 30 year old freeze dried food. My dad was a survivalist and we had our entire garage packed from top to bottom with that stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment