Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am thankful for Temples! ~Maddy

Temples are such an amazing thing, for me they are just more proof that god lives and protects us, and wants us to live back with him in Heaven! It says that Temples are a tiny-tiny glimpse of what Heaven will be like. Whenever I see a picture of the temple I feel so relieved and comforted, and at that very moment I feel no need to think about the world around me, I just think about my goal and where I am headed to. I love temples, through the temple I can baptise family members that never got the chance to when they lived on this earth,   that is a true gift, because I am doing exactly what God wants us to do; serve others!!! I know someday I will be able to go into all of the different parts of the temple and see the wonderful house of god, I cant wait!!!:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment