Wednesday, March 17, 2010

7 Months Pregnant!

Today I am 7 months pregnant! I can't believe how fast, yet how slow pregnancy goes by. The last few months are always the hardest for me. My belly gets so large that I have a hard time getting "normal" things accomplished on a daily basis. As for now, I still have a lot of energy and I seem to accomplish more "projects" than I ever have. Yesterday I stained the kids play set, added new playground chips and sand to the play area. I also cleaned up and weeded the yard all in one day. Brady and I finally decided on a name; William Matthew. I am so excited to finally have my William. I have always known that was the name for my baby boy and Brett was going to be William Brett, but Brady really didn't like William as a first name until now; I guess persistency pays off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment