Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby William @ 7 months

This little guy is seriously the best baby ever!! He continues to sleep through the night, and is content & happy during the day, and doesn't ever cry except for when he's hungry.

He finally can sit up without falling over. He can grab his binki and put it into his mouth. He can do multiple roll overs. He makes my day when he sees me from across the room and lights ups with the biggest smile. He still prefers me over everyone else, I am sure that will change soon because of his two older sidekicks. He has skipped the whole baby food stage and went straight to solids :) I have tried every type of baby food and he wouldn't eat anything. I think it might be a texture issue with him. However, he loves graham crackers and baby vegetable puffs. He is our little joy that completes our family.











0 comments:

Post a Comment