Friday, January 13, 2012

Brady's 39th Birthday!!

I created this funny invite for Brady's 39th Birthday. Yes, That's Brady wearing "drag", and this picture has come back to haunt him!! He thought it would be funny to dress up as a woman for Halloween a few years ago, and I thought it would be funny to resurface this picture. I can't believe he found a dress and size 12 shoes that fit him. Notice the garments hanging out on the left side...LOL!!
Here's the Picture and the text from the original  invite that I created.

Join us for Brady’s 39th Bday on Saturday, January 14th, 2012!
Meet @ Heiner’s @ 5:45pm. We'll be carpooling to Bamboo Hut in Provo (or meet us there @ 6:25pm 2304 N University Pkwy ProvoUT 84604). 
After is Comedy Sportz in Provo (don’t worry the comedy club content is PG rated and LDS owned :)
You can purchase Comedy Sportz tickets online for $8, otherwise it's $10 at the door. It's the 8pm showing.
Here's the link to the site http://www.comedysportzutah.com/
Email me or text Sarah to let me know if you're coming.
See you on Saturday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment