Monday, November 14, 2011

The Ahh Bra!

About 9 months ago, Madison and I were watching tv together with the younger 3 kids. As she turned the channel to watch something else, I told her to "go back". It was an infomercial for the glorious Ahh Bra. They were showcasing these bras on many different sizes of women. I thought this was quite humorous, so we watched it for about 5 more minutes before changing the channel. The next day Brett says "hey mom, where's your ahh bra?". He then races to my closet to find the prettiest ahh bra (my red one) and tells me to put it on. 9 months later, he still goes and gets my red "ahh bra" from my closet and insists that I wear it for the day.
Here's a picture of the ahh bra, that I stumbled upon while I was at Walgreen s the other day. Too funny, maybe I should get me one :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment