Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th of July

We had a great 4th of July with family & friends at the Val Vista Park (across the street) in the Lowry's backyard for a picnic dinner. Brett & Anamarie loved the sparklers. I realized I didn't take any pictures of Taylor & Maddy because they were off playing with friends. However, I took tons of William & Kolby together. After our dinner we headed to Thanksgiving Point with the whole Heiner/Whimpey fam watch the "real" fireworks...Brett was so happy. 

A few weeks prior, our family watched the Cedar Hills fireworks from Taylor's bedroom window. Brett was so fascinated with fireworks that for 30 minutes straight all he said was "I wanna go fireworks...I wanna go fireworks!" (repeated over, and over). It was so cute, at first but quickly turned to annoying after 20 minutes.
So when the 4th of July came, I knew it was time to go see the fireworks...just for Brett.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment