Monday, October 24, 2011

BYU Blowout Game!!

I attended my first BYU game in 8 years. We got a phone call from Janise on Saturday morning saying she had extra tickets to the game. I wasn't too excited to go and even complained a little, so Brady said he would take Taylor instead of me. When Janise came to pick us up, I told her Taylor was going and she was able to convince me to go and even tracked down a free ticket for me. I must say, I was really needing to get out and enjoy the sun. A beautiful Saturday with perfect weather conditions. At first, we sat on the west side of the stadium, then moved over to the east side where Kolby was sitting with his co-workers and father; Kim. I have to admit, I didn't watch much of the football game, but enjoyed talking to Janise about life and the cute uniforms the cheerleaders & Drill wore. We couldn't figure out if the drill team was barefoot or wearing nude colored shoes. This had us baffled for a while. We also talked about the cool curling iron; the marcel. The game was a huge blowout, 56 BYU to 3 Idaho State in the 3rd quarter, so we left early. It was an adventure and I am very glad I went.

P.S., I am not as short as I look. Everyone else is just huge. Including my 14 year old 6'2" son.





0 comments:

Post a Comment