Monday, October 03, 2011

Toothless, Dirty, & Crazy, but super cute!!

"Brettso" is quite an interesting little boy. Before my 3 boys, I was a mother to 1 boy for 12 years and developed a very skewed perception of what most little boys are like. I thought all boys were mild tempered, easy going, didn't hit, or bite or spit (yes, that's Brett's favorite new defense). I thought all little boys obeyed and stayed in time-out when they were put there. I really thought all boys loved nap time. Until little Brettso came along and humbled me, and possibly William too. Now a mother of 3 boys and 2 girls, I have learned that children are like colors in a rainbow, each one is completely different, but together we all shine beautifully.

I have been told, that Brettso is daddy's mini-me. Even though Brett is "mister tough guy" he still is one of the most adorable little boys. Anamarie still manages to dress him up any chance she gets; even with pretty flowers in his hair :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment