Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thankful for support, friends and service by Taylor

I'm very thankful for my family, friends, and service. I'm thankful for my family because they give me so much support. About 2 weeks ago the second term for school was ending and I was freaking out because my grades weren't the best. I had worked really hard in all my classes but my grades weren't turning out so great. On the last 2 weeks I worked so hard but my parents were the ones who really helped me the most. They were able to wake up early and take me to school to take tests, or pick me up after school when I was finishing something up. My grades turned out a lot better than what they would have been but I wouldn't of gotten my grades up if it weren't for the help of my wonderful parents, and there support to my brother's, sister's and I.

I am very thankful for my friends because they are very kind and are always there for me. Some kids don't have great friends and I feel really bad for them because my friends are so kind to everyone and they like a lot of the things that I like. My friends that are surrounding in my life are the people who like me for who I am. They build me up, like the things I like, are giving, and work hard to be the best they can be.

The last thing that I'm thankful for is service, because service is a way to show your kindness and gratitude for others or when it's something that helps you. I love giving service because I love seeing the face of the person I've served. I love it when I'm able to help the needy or just do something nice for my family. Service is so great because it comes with being kind, outgoing and being a leader.

I am thankful for all these wonderful things and I know I'll love these things for the rest of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment