Friday, January 20, 2012

Thankful For Technology :) My BFF by Sarah

I can't believe how far technology has come in these past 15 years! I am grateful to be here on this earth witnessing the fullness of many things, especially technology. From the Internet to the iPad, it keeps moving forward. I consider myself a tech junkie, and I love all the gadgets and devices that not only make our lives better, but they give us the ability to send data and communicate easier than any other time in history. For family night each week, we use our iPad and apple TV to watch inspirational stories of people on YouTube. Our favorites are the Mormon Messages found on their YouTube Channel, our kids love these! It truly is a gift from God! My wish is that everyone can use this gift for good to promote righteous messages and relationships.
-Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment