Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snow Flakes in the Bedroom :)

Yes, this just happened!! Every day that goes by, I try to be patient when something like this happens. Anamarie was inspired by the beautiful snowfall last night, and wanted the same effect in her bedroom. With an entire roll of toilet paper, 15 minutes of freedom (while mommy vacuumed), and creativity, Anamarie's bedroom became as beautiful as outside. I wasn't even upset, (I've had many episodes to practice this), but I told her she could continue shredding very small pieces of toilet paper, as long as she cleaned it when they were done. Thankfully, she and Brett already have her room looking tidy again. Brett is getting very handy with my new Skark hand vac, and loves vacuuming any chance he gets. What you see in the picture, is just a fraction of the "creativity". The beds, toys, stuffed animals were also decorated in beautiful whiteness as well :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment